Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Where Thy Dark Eye Glances Review!!!

So Lacey over at the Page Turner was nice enough to review Where Thy Dark Eye Glances for her blog! She said a lot of really amazing things, so be sure to go and check it out! :)

Here's the link: http://laceyshoelaces.blogspot.com/2011/11/it-came-from-shadows.html

In other news, I've realized that I've totally neglected the Mirrors as of late, so I'm writing a short story that will be available for FREE on Smashwords.com, Wattpad.com, and hopefully BarnesandNoble.com within the next week. Fingers crossed I'll be able to find enough time to finish it before Thanksgiving.

Also, I looked over Echoes of Time and realized there were grammer mistakes in the second chapter :/ Wow. I'm clearly a dunce. Anywho, I fixed that and hopefully got them all, so if you checked out the free sample and saw that, or are going to check out the free sample, just be aware that in the final copy, those mistakes are gone! I just haven't had the time to go into the free sample and fix it there as well. If anyone knows an awesome editor (or is one and would like a free copy of the book in return) comment and let me know! I feel that there's probably more that I missed in that one. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME