Tuesday, December 27, 2011

new cover release!

Hey all! So, just wanted to share what the new cover looks like for the second book in the Dreamer Trilogy, Wanderers of the Night! I'm really excited for this book because it happens to be my favorite in the series, and I'm working really hard right now on rewriting it so that it'll be even better. The release date was originally scheduled for March 2012, but it might actually be out a little earlier, depending on whether or not I can finish it before the second semester starts. Anyway, hope you like it! :) And if you want to compare it to the older version, I haven't yet taken it out of the slide show at the top of this blog so go right a head! Anyone who thinks that one was actually better, feel free to leave me a comment about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME