Sunday, October 28, 2012

NaNoWriMo!!!! :D

Hey everyone!! Anyone out there as excited as I am for NaNoWriMo?! This whole storm thing is totally freaking me out! The thought of not being able to access my computer...shiver. It's horrifying. Buuut, what can you do, right? So, I've decided to finally mention that I've decided to participate this year for the first time ever! I've also decided to try a different project for this, one that I haven't had mapped out as long, just for a challenge. This will be a stand alone novel, sort of a paranormal romance. Basically, it's about mind readers, assassins, and mind readers who are assassins, lol. I can't wait to start writing it. Of course, that does mean that my other books will have to take a short sabbatical. For those of you who might find this distressing, you should know that I've already got the first half of Amid the Roar written! That's the third book in the Dreamer trilogy, which later branches out into the Three Realm series. :) Ronan lovers (which there seems to be a loooot of) should really like this book. ;) Anywho, here's the cover for my NaNoWriMo project titled, Turn Me On. Don't let it fool you, I'm planning on it being a lot more actiony (not a real word but who cares) then erotica, but we'll see what happens. I'll post a blurb once I come up with one, which will probably be more around the actual starting date. Questions are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME