Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Years!

Hey everyone! So it's been a while since I posted anything so I figured why not start the New Years off with something, right?! :) Anywho, hope everyone is well (and for those of you who are in areas with snow, keeping warm)! Just a quick reminder, the third book in the Dreamer trilogy is out now and available for only $2.99! You can get your copy by clicking on the cover image for Amid the Roar on the right sidebar. Also, my NaNoWriMo novel for this year will be available soon! It's currently going through the editing process so...I'll keep you posted so keep coming back to check.

In other news, I'm working on the first stand alone book in the Three Realm Series, which revolves around Flynn and a mortal girl named Emma. Those of you who loved the characters from the Dreamer trilogy won't want to miss this one! ;) That's all I'm willing to divulge at this point. I've decided that I'm going to be holding a contest pretty soon. Maybe even two. We'll see. The first will last a few months and involve giving away some goodies, while the second...who knows. For those of you who don't know, I run a book review blog with my best friend called, The Window Seat Blog (the link of which can be found at the bottom left). We're thinking about holding a cover contest where we present you all with a cover (probably created by us) and you give us a cool/funky/awesome/unique title. There will be prizes, we just haven't decided what yet. Again, keep checking back for news about that one. :) I'll have details about the other contest probably by the end of this week or tonight...depends on how I feel and what I can come up with. I know for a fact that one of the prizes will be a necklace just like the main characters' in the Dreamer trilogy, Lily.

Let me know if you're interested (that'll speed up the whole putting everything together process because it'll motivate me) by leaving a comment. Thanks to everyone who's been following and for everyone who's checked out the trilogy or any of my other works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME