Friday, January 15, 2016

News! (For lack of a better title)

I'm out of title names again, so that's what we're going with! If you checked my previous post, you know about a few things already, but here's a bit more and another update!

Bone Deep is still currently being offered for FREE on Smashwords.com! Here's the link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/584106

Go grab your copy before it's too late, and then leave a review on Goodreads.com! :) I haven't been promoting this as much as I should, so there aren't really any reviews, and I haven't given many copies out yet, so I really want to know what you guys think about Rogen and Mila's story!

In other news:

I've been posting a few chapters of a new book to Wattpad! Currently there are only two chapters, but I'm planning on posting more as I go. Keep in mind, this means that it's going to be a rough draft, (even the title is rough and might change) but this is a book I hope to post to Swoonreads.com, which is why I'm hoping to pick up some extra readers by posting to Wattpad first. This book takes place in the same universe as the Underworld saga and the Trickster trilogy!  Here's a rough blurb and the (current) title:

Bad Things Play Here:


Piper has always thought of herself as open minded. Of course, everyone has their limits, and finding out that things like Pandora's box and the Underworld are real definitely count as limitations. As if these discoveries weren't enough, turns out she's a descendant of the first, and her brother's currently being possessed by a released soul from the latter. With the help of a Reaper and the Greek god Dionysus—who’s decided to change his name to Reece—Piper needs to find the one possessing her brother, Orpheus, and stop him from opening Pandora’s box. All she wanted was a normal last summer before the craziness of college, but she's not the type of person to sit back while the planet is plunged into darkness. As long as she can somehow manage to keep herself from falling under Reece's distracting spell, saving the world should be easy. Piecing her normal life back together when it's all over? Not so much.
 
Check it out and let me know what you think! As you can tell from the blurb, we're hanging with another Greek god in this one. ;) Here's the link:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME