Monday, July 11, 2016

Unhinged Available in Paperback!


You can now purchase a hardcopy of the first book in the Underworld saga, Unhinged! People have been asking me about this for years now, and I finally decided it was time to make it available in paperback form! I'm providing the link below where you can purchases it on Amazon.com. Hopefully, I'll eventually have the other two books in the series available in print form as well, and the fourth and final book is currently in the works!

https://www.amazon.com/Unhinged-Underworld-Chani-Lynn-Feener/dp/1533511942/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468262603&sr=8-1&keywords=unhinged+chani+lynn+feener

If you hadn't heard, there's an exclusive short available to be read for free on my Wattpad! It's the scene where Hadrian and Spence meet told by his POV! I've got about half a dozen more shorts and novellas in the works, so if any of you are interested in seeing more like it, let me know!!!!! :)

The Underworld Saga has been a self published series from the get-go, and I've worked really hard to promote it and get it out there. I really appreciate every single one of you who've read the book/books and stuck with me all this time! As of right now, this is going to be the only series I have available to buy, as I'm holing up most of my other works for later because I have another book trilogy getting publishing traditionally!!!!

 
AND you can help choose the cover direction for it! If you haven't already, head on over to Swoonreads.com and vote for the cover you like the most. My upcoming book, Amid Stars and Darkness, will be out sometime next summer! It's so different now from the first draft that had been made available previously, which had been titled Prisoner of Glass. I can't wait for you guys to read the changes and hopefully fall in love with these characters all over again!

https://swoonreads.com/blog/judging-cover-its-book-choose-cover-direction-amid-stars-and-darkness/

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME