Thursday, December 8, 2016

Amid Stars and Darkness AREs!!!


Some of you may have already seen photos of these, as I posted to my instagram the day they came in, but here are a few ARE copies of my upcoming book with Swoon Reads, Amid Stars and Darkness!!! Aren't the spines GORGEOUS?!

I can't even begin to tell you guys how excited I am! I feel so blessed and honored to be a part of this amazing imprint, and some days I still wake up sure it's been a dream! Seeing the physical ARE copies make it much more real, and I can't wait for them to be available in stores in July!

I recently got a hardcover copy of my other book, Unhinged, which is being released through the Polyethnic Publishing this December on the 25th! You can actually go preorder this one right now on the Polyethnic website! It'll be available in both hard and paperback versions! I'll post a photo of my copy as well, maybe this weekend, but for now if you want to see it head on over to my instagram: @TempestChani ! I basically run a bookstagram account, so if you're interested in keeping updated with my personal books, as well as seeing tons of others, then give me a follow! :)

I've decided to also include the coloring page that I did for fellow Swoon author, Kate Evangelista's blog, which can be found below! To check out the entire post I did for her and her blog, click on the link in my previous post from the other day! Her blog is great, and she'll be posting different things from other Swoon authors throughout the month to help make the holidays a bit more festive!

To download, just click on the image, then right click, save, and print!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME