Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Updated News about Unleashed Release!



I know, I know. Don't kill me. Things keep changing, and I keep having to post about them, BUT, change can be good! In this case, change also happens to mean you may or may not have to wait a little longer to get your copy of Unleashed however...



Now, before you get too upset let me tell you all the reasons this is actually a good thing! Let me also emphasize:

*If you ordered one of the VIP Polyethnic Boxes and you got a hold of the Polyethnic and requested the original covers for the books, your box WILL be sent sometime around the 25th, as previously stated. There aren't many of these, because for the most part, people love the exclusive covers, but for the few of your who did request the regular ones, those will be coming first.

*If you ordered one of the VIP boxes and loved the exclusive covers (like me) those will be going out just a couple of days later than expected. It won't be too much longer of a wait, but they've gotten delayed because of a couple didn't complications involving a couple different people and whatnot. Basically, due to some formatting issues, we won't be getting in the exclusive copies until early next week, hence why they'll be shipped out a little later. Trust me, it'll be worth it!

*The official release date for the paperback version of Unleashed has been moved to March 31st. Yes, this is a few days later than originally anticipated. Again, this is because of complications with formatting, and other things we could not have predicted ahead of time. Things that I won't get into. But I have been assured that this is the set date for the paperback!

*The official release date for the hardcover version is a bit more...tentative. There have been a couple of issues, but also a couple of amazing last minute changes that are the cause for this. As of right now, the Polyethnic is hoping for an April 7th release. Either way, I promise it will be in April, and they're aiming for around that date. It may be a few days sooner, or a few days later, but it will definitely be around then. For those of you who are super excited for the hardcover version (like me) please bear with me! Trust me, getting the hardcover as opposed to the paperback will be WORTH IT.

Want to know why?!



Okay. Here's why:

COLORED INK.

Yup, you read that right. The hardcover copies of BOTH Unhinged and Unleashed are going to now be in colored ink! If you've read books by A.G. Howard, you know what I mean, if you haven't, basically, all the font inside the book is going to be in color instead of black. For Unhinged, that's going to be red, and for Unleashed it's going to be a deep yellow/brown! Isn't that awesome?! For those of you worried about pricing, there is still going to be the option to get these in regular black ink as well. But, seriously, why would you? Colored ink is so much cooler (and they make awesome book photos!). I can't wait until I get my hands on copies!

So, yes, it does suck that the release dates have been delayed. For those of you getting VIP boxes, this delay isn't so bad, just a few days. For those of you waiting patiently to buy your copies, it's a little longer, but still nothing insanely extreme. Besides, the original ORIGINAL release date was late April, if you recall, so you are still getting it a lot sooner than you thought two months ago!

We're hoping to get the third book into motion now, that way when it comes out IN JUNE we won't have to deal with some of the same issues that sprang up with this one. Of course, most of these are because we changed the release date so last minute. It makes sense that we'd hit a few bumps in the road.

There are only a few days left to enter the huge giveaway! Make sure you go do that! And for those od you who stuck around to the end of this post, there's also a new giveaway for a YA Sci-Fi over on the review blog! It sounds like a really interesting book, so don't miss your chance to get a copy for free! The link to the blog is at the right sidebar, towards the bottom! ;)

I can't tell if my gifs are going to work or not, by the way. So if all you see are green bars...sorry. For some reason Giphy changed and I can't find news of it ANYWHERE, so it's impossible for me to figure out how to iframe imbed from there, and then this separate imbedding site seemed to be working at first but now...who knows. I guess we will once I post this. I'm too lazy to go back in and delete if they don't so have fun staring at green bars if that's all there is! If anyone knows what's going on, please let me know! I miss gifs. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME