Monday, May 1, 2017

Book of the Month Club

Hey guys,

If you've ever been curious about trying a book subscription box, or even just Book of the Month Club, I have a link you can use where you can get your first box for just $1! I am not affiliated with them, I just started a subscription last month and love it! Also, when you try it out, I get a free book so...you should. Lol.

Book of the Month gives you 5 options at the beginning of each month. These options have all been carefully selected, and reviewed, and you get to read a little bit about why the reviewer thought it was amazing. You then get to choose from the 5 which you want! They're always newly released hardcovers, and personally, I really enjoy the selection!

Here's the link:

https://www.mybotm.com/zcj9xecx4ea5rk9

And as a side note, don't forget to enter my giveaway below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME