Monday, November 27, 2017

ASAD Coloring Holiday Card/Postcard!



Hi guys!

Quick thanks to everyone who purchased a signed copy of one of my books during Black Friday weekend! I'm hoping to have them shipped out within the next few days!

If you're looking for cards for the holidays, I've got really cool news! My drawing of Trystan, Ruckus, and Delaney celebrating in front of the tree is now available as a Christmas card, or postcard! It's a coloring page, so you can either color it in yourself before you send it, or give it to someone who loves to color! This is a fun little fan item for people who've read my book, Amid Stars and Darkness!

I'm thinking of doing a sale where you can purchase a card and a set of magnetic bookmarks for cheaper than separately! Let me know if you may be interested or not!

Here's the link:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/575439283/asad-coloring-page-holiday-card-or?ref=shop_home_active_1

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME