Monday, November 20, 2017

Signed Book Sale Black Friday!

Hey guy!

If you follow me on Instagram than you may have already heard what I'm considering doing for Black Friday this year!

SIGNED BOOKS!

I won't have many of these, but a lot of people have shown interest so I figured this was a good way of making them somewhat available to you (for a time being, anyway). The idea is still in the works, but as of right now, it's looking like I'll only have 5-10 copies of each of my books (all three books in the Underworld Saga, Bad Things, and ASAD) up for sale! They'll come signed, and personalized if that's what you'd like, AND they'll also each come with magnetic bookmarks!

I'm thinking about listing these through Etsy because it'll just be a lot easier, but Etsy is typically for craft sellers, which is why including my bookmarks makes it doable! Amid Stars and Darkness will come with a set, Ruckus and Trystan, and any of the of Underworld books, will come with Hadrian. Bad Things will include one of Reece!

I'm considering making this open internationally as well, BUT shipping costs would have to be taken into consideration. If any of you think you'll be interested, please let me know, as this will greatly affect my decision to move forward!

Another option for listing is Ebay. I'm sure which I'd prefer using but right now I'm leaning towards Etsy because, as I've said, I hand craft all of these bookmarks and would love to include them in all purchases!

So, come back on Black Friday (that's this coming Friday, the 24th) if you're interested in a signed book! Like I said, there will only be a limited amount of these available!

As of now, it's looking like there will be:

Unhinged = 10 copies.
Unleashed = 5 copies.
Unbound = 5 copies.
Amid Stars and Darkness = 5 copies.
Bad Things Play Here = 10 copies.

So if you've been waiting to get, say, the newest Underworld book, now is the time to do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME