Wednesday, November 22, 2017

SIGNED Books for Black Friday!

Hi guys!

I posted Monday that these would be available, and I decided to post them earlier so those of you who showed interest can grab a copy!

All of my books will be available, and will come signed! As a bonus, each book will also come with a free magnetic bookmark!

If you would like any of these personalized on top of signed, please leave me a message in the comments section when purchasing! These are also available to ship internationally!

I'm planning on purchasing copies of the books at the end of the weekend, or when they sell out, and hope to have them out and in the mail by the end of next week, so that you'll all get them in time for Christmas! :)

Here's a link to where you can purchase these:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/tempestavery?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Please remember I've only got a limited amount of these! So if you've been wanting a signed copy of any of these, now is your chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME