Sunday, January 28, 2018

Fan Art!

Hi guys!

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything--it's been a crazy past few months for me--but I hope you're all doing well! Anyway, I'm back now because I'd love to share some amazing fan art with you guys! I'm going to add these images to my drawing page on the right sidebar, so in the future you can check out other works!

If you happen to have any fan art for one of my books you'd like to share, please get a hold of me either here or Goodreads.com or even Instagram! I'd love to see it and share it here! :)

These are two fantastic drawings by Anna, who you can now find on Instagram with the handle @illuminationknight ! This first is of Delaney during the ceremony, and the second is a close up profile drawings! Aren't they great?


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME